Welcome to Reumssky.com (Reumssky Business World). Reumssky.com (hereafter referred to as Reumssky services or ‘We’) provides an online market place, that permits you to buy and sell goods and services from various locations when you visit or shop at reumssky.com. The Reumssky platform is both for business to business (B2B) and for individuals.
The conditions of use serve as a guide for the access to and use of the Reumssky website and services by buyers and sellers. To agree to these conditions, you must be of legal age (18), if not you must have obtained parental/guardian consent and your parent/guardian consents to these conditions in your behalf. Violating or not consenting to the conditions of use means your access to Reumssky’s website or services is unauthorized. Additional terms and conditions may apply to some other services offered on the Reumssky website. Such terms and conditions can be found where the relevant service is offered on the Reumssky website.
When you, by yourself or acting on behalf of others, use any of Reumssky’s services, you agree that you will not:
- violate the copyright, trademark, patent, moral, database, and other intellectual property rights that belongs to Reumssky or are connected to us.
- breach any policy that you agree to regarding your use of the Reumssky website.
- use our Services if you are under 18 years old, or if you are a person who has been prohibited by law to go into any legal or economic agreements.
- You will not use the Reumssky’s website, name, logo, or brand to send any unsolicited or unauthorized content like advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, or other form of solicitation.
- fail to pay for items you order, unless you have a valid reason as set out in Reumssky’s Unpaid item policy.
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in Reumssky’s Unpaid Item policy;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings.
- Tamper with the feedback or rating systems as against what is in our Feedback policies.
- Upload any content that is not in tandem with our Content Guidelines
- Through any virus or malwares; tamper with, hijack, hinder the smooth operation of any hardware or software used in connection with the Reumssky website.
- Use the Reumssky website for fraudulent or unlawful commercial purpose.
- Scheme ways to get the personal information of the users of Reumssky’s website and services.
- Hack into or deface any part of the Reumssky website or disrupt our servers, computer systems or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Walmart Sites.
- Exploit any portion of (or any use of) our website except as authorized in these Conditions of Use, without our consent.
- share your log in credentials with any third parties
- Post, upload content or create listings in inappropriate categories or areas on our website.
- post content that does not belong to you
- Post misleading, abusive or defamatory content.
- Violate any law, rule, or regulation, or these Conditions of Use.
VENDORS TERM OF USAGE
- Ensure that all the information you provide during and after your registration is accurate and UpToDate.
- Ensure to update your information regularly.
- Vendors are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their account including username and password.
- We will not be held accountable for any losses caused by the unauthorized use of your account.
- Reumssky will not be held responsible if you lose or share access to your device.
- We may change, charge, modify, or waive any fees required to use any services, functionality or other content available through the Reumssky website or any portion of it.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
Reumssky together with our content suppliers own and control all content, intellectual property and material on our website. Contents like, but not excluded to, our logo, audio clips, videos, digital downloads, images, data compilation, and other registered and unregistered trademarks belonging to us. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Reumssky Service is the exclusive property of Reumssky and protected by both local and international copyright laws.
All other trademarks not owned by Reumssky that appear in any Reumssky Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Reumssky.
USERS REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT
- Both as a vendor or as a buyer, you can register for an account with our online marketplace by completing and submitting the account registration form on Reumssky.com
- A user must be registered on the site to access or use some Services
- All information provided in the registration form must be accurate and updated.
- Keep your login details: email address/user ID and password confidential.
- Report any unauthorized use of your password or account.
- be responsible for any losses caused by your failure to keep your password confidential.
- You shall not transfer the management of your account to a third party. If you do so, Reumssky will not be responsible for any losses.
- All activities that occur under your account, such as: posting product or company information, clicking to accept any additional agreement, making payments, subscribing to services, calling our customer service, sending emails or SMS, will be seen as authorized by you.
- We may suspend or cancel your account, and/or edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion and without notice or explanation, providing that if we cancel any products or services you have paid for but not received, and you have not breached these general terms and conditions, we will refund you in respect of the same.
- You may cancel your account by contacting us Here
Electronic communication is the transmitting of information via e-mails, text messages, and other internet enabled devices. When you use the Reumssky website, you consent to receive texts, e-mails, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on the site or through our other services. You can retain copies of these communications for your records.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
See our Privacy Notice, to understand our practices.
Content includes all text, images, graphics, audio and video, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files submitted to us to publish, store, process, post or transmit on the Reumssky marketplace. Communication such as feedback, ideas, questions, reviews and comments can also be referred to as content.
Your content should
- Be accurate, honest, coherent and complete.
- Be in accordance with the generally acceptable standards of behavior on the internet
- Clear, detailed and genuine
Your content must not:
- Be obscene, defamatory, pornographic or illegal.
- Invade on the privacy of other users, infringe on their human and intellectual property rights.
- Be harmful to health and wellbeing of users.
- contain software viruses or any form of unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Be misleading, false or impersonate any person or entity.
- Promotes violence in any graphic or written description.
- Be discriminatory or portray any tribal or religious bias.
- Be inflammatory, abusive or fraudulent.
- contains advertisements, solicitations, or spam links to other web sites or individuals, without prior Reumssky’s consent.
- Infringe on patent, copyright, trademark right, moral right, trade secret, design right, or other proprietary rights.
- violate any of the policies on the Reumssky website.
- be intended to harm, damage, disrupt or interfere with the Reumssky website, services or partners.
- Be legally controversial; any material that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Reumssky has the right to take down or edit any content that does any of the afore mentioned but does not regularly review posted content.
OUR RIGHTS TO USE CONTENT AND IDEAS
Reumssky users grant us an irrevocable, royalty-free, unlimited, worldwide, non-exclusive license to reproduce, use, store, work on, modify, edit, publish and distribute any content provided us.
The content or ideas may be used for any purpose, sub-license our rights as explained above, and can bring an action for infringement of any of these rights.
Reumssky is not obligated to pay any compensation for any content or idea or respond to any content or idea.
We also have the right (but not the obligation), in our sole discretion, to edit, move, delete, or refuse to make available any Content made available on and for our websites. This may be as a result of a user breaching the Terms and Conditions of Use Walmart Sites, for legal reasons or otherwise.
Nevertheless, you are responsible for any Content you make available, and you agree to indemnify us for all claims resulting from any Content you make available.
LICENSE AND ACCESS
Every user of the Reumssky website has a non-exclusive, limited and non-transferrable license to access and make non-commercial use of the website as long as the users comply with the terms and conditions of use and pay any applicable fees as demanded by Reumssky.
This license is not inclusive of:
- any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices.
- any commercial use of Reumssky website or its contents.
- any use of robots, data mining, or other data gathering and extraction tools.
- all rights not expressly granted to you in the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- framing or copying any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information such as images, text, page layout, without Reumssky’s consent.
- any misuse of Reumssky’s website and services, especially as condemned by the law.
Failure to comply with these conditions results in Reumssky terminating the users license to access and use the website. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved by Reumssky or its licensors, publishers, suppliers, rightsholders, or other content providers.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
An item is not considered returned until it arrives in our center (warehouse). For more information about our returns and refunds, see our Returns and Refunds Policy.
Reumssky does not guarantee that products, product descriptions or other content of the Reumssky website is complete, accurate and reliable because they are made available by third-party (vendors/sellers); although we try to cross-check products for the sake of our users. Such information (product features, specifications, and prices) and the availability of any product is subject to change at any time without notice. If a product delivered by Reumssky is not as described, you can return it in good unused condition.
Limitations to accuracy in product listing may be the inability to display the features of a product, especially the colour and mass. We cannot guarantee this because the actual colours a user sees and that will reflect in the actual product colour or finish depends on the user’s monitor. Also, certain weights, measures, and similar descriptions are approximate.
For orders where you pay online, we do not charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process or until we make the digital product available to you (for digital products).
REGULATIONS AND EXPORT POLICY
All users, especially vendors must comply with all business laws according to the Nigerian constitution. They must also comply with export and re-export restrictions that may apply to goods and services.
Reumssky works with third-parties who upload products for sale on the market place (including marketplace retailers, advertisers, and brands. We also, in some cases, provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. If you purchase any of the products or services offered by these businesses or individuals, you are purchasing directly from those third parties, not from Reumssky.
Reumssky does not guarantee the proposition of these businesses or individuals nor the content of their websites. We do not warrant the performance of their goods and services. Reumssky is not responsible for examining or evaluating these businesses and their content. We are not liable for such business or individual’s product, actions, and content.
Users should carefully review their privacy statement and conditions of use before transacting with them. They should always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using or consuming the product. For additional information about a product, users should contact the manufacturer.
LAW AND DISPUTES
By using Reumssky website and services, you agree that applicable federal law, and the laws guiding Nigeria, will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute that might arise between Reumssky and the users.
WEBSITE POLICIES AND MODIFICATION
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Terms and Condition of Use, and Service Terms at any time. In a situation where any of the afore mentioned conditions become invalid or impracticable, such condition will be stopped and shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining conditions.
Reumssky Business World
You can report all forms of intellectual infringement such as, but not limited to, patent claims, trademark claims, copyright. You can submit a complaint with our Customer Service if you have any case of intellectual property infringement. Any proven infringer will be queried and if infringement is repeated, the account will be terminated.
- Reumssky makes no warranties of any kind concerning the information, content, materials, products, services made available to you through the Reumssky website; and concerning the website’s operations, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- You expressly agree that your use of the amazon services is at your sole risk.
- To the full extent permissible by law, amazon disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Reumssky does not warrant that information, content, materials, products or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Reumssky website, servers or electronic communications is free of virus or other harmful components.
- To the full extent permissible by law, We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any Reumssky service, or from any information, content, material, or product made available to you through any Reumssky service, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.