- Visit our website at http://www.reumssky.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Download and use our mobile application (REUMSSKY), our Facebook application (REUMSSKY), or any other application of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
- The Type of Information Reumssky collects
- What Information Do We Collect?
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- What About Cookies?
- Is Your Personal Information Shared?
- Is Information About Me Really Secure?
- What About Advertising?
- What Information is Accessible to Me Reumssky
- Am I Bound to Agree with Reumssky?
- Children Using Reumssky
- Notices, Conditions of Use and Revision
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION REUMSSKY COLLECTS
Reumssky collects your personal information in order to serve you better, provide a better shopping experience each time you visit, and make improvements on all our products and services; all for your benefit. There are various ways we collect information from you when you shop on our online market place and interact with the Reumssky website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Not all individuals who visit the website may be asked to provide all the information listed below. It depends on the service the individual needs or is interacting with the website for.
We basically get information about you from: what you give us (mostly during registrations), automatically from cookies which you consent to when using the website, or information gotten third party sources (like advertising services providers, payment service providers, sellers and brands) that helps to make your delivery efficient.
The types of personal information we collect:
- Name and address
- Telephone number and email address, IP address, other device and online identifier information.
- Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
- Government identifiers, such as national identification numbers and driver’s license numbers, etc.
- Demographics, like age and date of birth, gender and nationality.
- Addresses, people and phone numbers listed in your Addresses.
- Personal description and photograph in your profile.
- Purchase history information, such as products you have bought, rented, and returned
- Financial information like credit and debit card numbers and related information.
- Health and health insurance information, such as prescription numbers and health insurance identification numbers
- Biometric information, such as imagery of the iris, retina, and fingerprints
- content of reviews and emails to us.
- Location information.
- Audio and video recordings, images, videos.
- Employment information: occupation, title, licenses and professional memberships
- Education information, such as degree and schooling information
- Individual preferences and characteristics, such as inferences related to shopping patterns and behaviors
- email addresses of your friends and other people;
- images and videos collected or stored in connection with Amazon Services;
- Corporate information like CAC number, business name and address.
- Phone numbers with which you call our customer service number
Generally, the information we collect can be categorized into:
- Log and Usage Data.Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”), and hardware settings).
- Device Data.We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data.We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Information collected when you use our Facebook application(s).
We by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, check-ins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information we get from you or any of the afore mentioned sources are used to operate, provide, develop, improve our products and services, and personalize our services and marketing to you.
- To register and maintain your account
- For orders and deliveries fulfilment
- To provide customer service
- For auditing and monitoring of transactions and engagement.
- For marketing, identification of your preferences, personalization, and third-party advertising.
- To improve and protect our websites and mobile services.
- To update our operational and technical functionality
- To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
- To conduct research and development
- To fulfill our legal obligations, including identity verification.
- To prevent fraud and financial risks.
- To enable you Enabling you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
Third parties approved by Reumssky, like search engines, advert companies, analytics, social media networks may also place cookies when customers use our online market place.
IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED?
We deem every information about our customers priceless. Reumssky is not in the business of selling customers’ personal Information. Customers’ information is only shared with third party providers and partners who in turn are bound by policies that limits them from acting inappropriately with the information given them.
Some situations where we have to share customers’ personal information include:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We work with other individuals and companies to perform some functions and increase efficiency. These third-party service providers need access to some personal information to perform their duties. For example, delivering packages, sending mails and newsletters, analyzing data, marketing and advertising, payments, customer service, and content.
- Transfer of Business: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such cases, customer information will also be transferred along with other business assets. However, the policies guiding the protection of customers’ information will still stand.
- Sales involving third parties: Since we run an online market place, Reumssky may be required to provide third parties (like store owners) customers’ personal information.
- To protect ourselves and our users from fraud, credit risks and in compliance to the law, we may release personal information to relevant organisations.
More so, you will receive notice when personal information about you should be shared with third parties, and you will be opportune to share the information or not.
IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME REALLY SECURE?
- You can protect your Reumssky account from unauthorized access by using a unique password for your account, that is, a password not used for your other online accounts. Also make sure you sign off after using a shared device to login to your Reumssky account.
- Reumssky uses encryption protocols and software to ensure your personal data is secure during transmission or sharing of data.
- Reumssky follows the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when dealing with credit card data.
- We are very careful with how we disclose information about our customers. We may ask you to verify your identity before giving out any personal information.
WHAT ABOUT ADVERTISING?
- External Links and Third-Party Advertisers: Third-party advertisers may collect information about customers when they interact with their content, services and advertising. There might be an inclusion of third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. If you are not comfortable with third-party advertising, you can adjust your advertising preferences on the Advertising Preferences page.
- Third-Party Advertising Services: At Reumssky, we work with third-party advertising companies who we have to provide information so that they can help expose and promote your goods and services and personalize your experience. We use device identifiers or advertising identifiers like cookies. In such cases, we do not share your confidential personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION IS ACCESSIBLE TO ME?
Information like your name, address, payment options, profile information, membership, vendor status, and purchase history can be accessed in the “Your Account” section of the website.
AM I BOUND TO AGREE WITH REUMSSKY?
You can contact our Customer Service if you have any discomfort with how your personal information is being used by Reumssky. Besides, our services have settings that allow you manage how your data is being used by us.
You can choose to provide only the information you are comfortable with disclosing. However, this might limit you from some of our services. You can also update certain information whenever you wish.
You have a choice to:
- accept or decline Cookies. Note that if you block our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Cart, or use any services that requires you sign in.
- refuse internet-based ads. Visit Advertising Preferences.
- accept or refuse to receive emails and other forms of communication. Check your Customer Communication Preferences.
- manage recommendations.
- as a seller, update your account information by accessing your Seller Account Information.
- update and add information in the Vendor Dashboard, as a vendor.
- adjust your email or other communications you receive from us by updating your Notification Preferences.
- by law, request access to or delete your personal information.
- contact Customer Service to carry out any of the above. Note that there might be a limitation to certain services.
CHILDREN USING REUMSSKY SERVICES.
Individuals under 18 can use Reumssky services but with the supervision of an adult parent or guardian.
NOTICES, CONDITIONS OF USE AND REVISIONS